Friday, November 17, 2006

 

29

MEETING NEW FRIENDS COMICS III: THE RETURN OF MEETING NEW FRIENDS COMICS



I like the social dynamic in this comic, and the subtle commentary on the vicissitudes of social interaction. "Vicissitudes" is not the best word to use right there but it sounds right if you don't know what it means.
We are accumulating quite a collection of cameos by key figures in the development of Western thought. Nietzsche, Descartes, Robert Boyle...um, Superman...anyway, what happened to the good ol' days of surreal encounters with inanimate objects? Do you remember when I would create comics and be funny without some sort of gimmick? I do. I remember those days, Mike. And I miss those days. Those were good days... {sniff} good days.
Anyways: yo, don't be shy about leaving comments! I love to hear what you think of the comics.

Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home
Warning: The pungirls! team is not responsible for the content of the following ads, which are often hilariously mismatched:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?