Monday, November 20, 2006
30
KAREN'S NEW LOOK




You know, I was thinking to myself just today: it's been far too long since I did a Pungirls! strip that was actually bad.
For a limited time only, Pungirls! will be presented in a unique vertical format rather than its usual horizontal orientation. We will resume normal strip orientation on Monday, November 27th, when Jackson returns from Thanksgiving vacation during which he will visit relatives in Virginia and not have access to his usual Pungirls! production facilities. He tried to get ahead and produce this week's comics over the weekend, but was prevented from this by playing several hours of Suikoden V, which he has borrowed from Anthony Clark. Thank you, Anthony.
When I say, "Thank you, Anthony," I am actually only being 33.3% sarcastic. Only the vowels are sarcastic. I had forgotten how compelling an activity it is to uncover more and more of the plot in an RPG.
Anyway. You all have a Happy Thanksgiving, and until next comic, ciao.
You know, I was thinking to myself just today: it's been far too long since I did a Pungirls! strip that was actually bad.
For a limited time only, Pungirls! will be presented in a unique vertical format rather than its usual horizontal orientation. We will resume normal strip orientation on Monday, November 27th, when Jackson returns from Thanksgiving vacation during which he will visit relatives in Virginia and not have access to his usual Pungirls! production facilities. He tried to get ahead and produce this week's comics over the weekend, but was prevented from this by playing several hours of Suikoden V, which he has borrowed from Anthony Clark. Thank you, Anthony.
When I say, "Thank you, Anthony," I am actually only being 33.3% sarcastic. Only the vowels are sarcastic. I had forgotten how compelling an activity it is to uncover more and more of the plot in an RPG.
Anyway. You all have a Happy Thanksgiving, and until next comic, ciao.
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Amazing. I love the strip.
Also, I found out about the little background caption thing. I feel like I just discovered sandwiches. :)
Also, I found out about the little background caption thing. I feel like I just discovered sandwiches. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
