Sunday, December 31, 2006
All Apologies?
So this morning, this Sunday morning, I realized something horrible. I remembered a promise I made to you guys, to have another one of my reruns up on Friday, and I feel really lame for missing it. Sorry, guys.
Let me make it up to you. We've got two reruns here for you.
I'm sure that the subject of Prom requires no introduction.
And here's Our Newest High School Comic Ever. I did this one for the final May issue of the school paper. Had a lot of fun with those comics, back in high school.
(Looking for the Pungirls! archive? Dig in via the buttons below.)


Let me make it up to you. We've got two reruns here for you.
I'm sure that the subject of Prom requires no introduction.
And here's Our Newest High School Comic Ever. I did this one for the final May issue of the school paper. Had a lot of fun with those comics, back in high school.
(Looking for the Pungirls! archive? Dig in via the buttons below.)