Saturday, December 09, 2006
The Comic Strip, Oct. 2000
Greetings, everyone. More reruns for your enjoyment, again from my senior year of high school; some of you will recognize it. This time around,
Milton consults an outside source on his history test.
I have seriously almost got a t-shirt design finished! Now I've just got to find the cheapest dang deal on printing that I can, and then find out how many of you are interested in a t-shirt. I'll keep you posted.
(Looking for the Pungirls! archive? Dig in via the buttons below.)


Milton consults an outside source on his history test.
I have seriously almost got a t-shirt design finished! Now I've just got to find the cheapest dang deal on printing that I can, and then find out how many of you are interested in a t-shirt. I'll keep you posted.
(Looking for the Pungirls! archive? Dig in via the buttons below.)