Tuesday, December 05, 2006
The Comic Strip: Sept. 2000?
Sorry I didn't post this up yesterday. I was going to, but...I forgot. I am an evil cartoonist. Anyway...so, my senior year of high school, I did a comic for the school paper. Maybe you remember it. For those of you who don't know about Seven Hills Upper School, the "personal challenge" was a project that everyone had to complete before graduating, which is probably best explained by giving examples of stuff people did. Students wrote novels or plays, trained for marathons, learned a new language, began their music careers by creating a techno CD, built go-karts, grew gardens, mastered the yo-yo, and more. But as for the comic, it was hand-lettered, so maybe you will actually be able to read it. Maybe.
Click for Comic.
Anyway, sorry that the archive is getting so messy, but the mess will be gone as soon as we move to pungirls.net. The move is making slow but steady progress. Plus, I should have a t-shirt design up soon, based on the first "Beet" comic. Further updates to come.
(Looking for the Pungirls! archive? Dig in via the buttons below.)


Click for Comic.
Anyway, sorry that the archive is getting so messy, but the mess will be gone as soon as we move to pungirls.net. The move is making slow but steady progress. Plus, I should have a t-shirt design up soon, based on the first "Beet" comic. Further updates to come.
(Looking for the Pungirls! archive? Dig in via the buttons below.)
