Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

More Extra Bonus Stuff

Hey, everyone. Here's some more extra bonus stuff to make up for the fact that I'm not making you any comics. The news is one holiday late, almost two, but you'll never guess what my parents found back at Halloween. That's right: none other than our good friend Dmitri the vampire.

me with Dmitri
he makes an excellent hat

I was very glad to see that he is smiling, that after his long past of cruelty and suffering he has finally found happiness. if you press his hand, his cheeks glow red with an eerie light and he makes a spooky noise like:
"OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo."
I thought you all might like to see how he is doing these days. Tomorrow we'll scan in another one of my old cartoons and post that bad boy up on here. It'll be kind of cool!

(Looking for the Pungirls! archive? Dig in via the buttons below.)


Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home
Warning: The pungirls! team is not responsible for the content of the following ads, which are often hilariously mismatched:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?