Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 

So...Um...Sorry I'm Late

Hey, gang. Sorry you haven't seen much comic lately...Christmas season's been a little crazy this year, between juggling shopping and vacations with work. I was at my aunt and uncle's, without internet access or a scanner. I had this great idea to illustrate a Christmas joke, it was gonna be great, but I didn't get it off in time...

DARTH VADER: Luke, (hwwff-shwhh) I know what you're getting for Christmas this year.
LUKE: No! How could you know that? That's impossible!!
DARTH VADER: (hwwff-shwhh) I felt your presents.

Thanks, Scott Steinmuller. Maybe next year I'll be doing regular Pungirls! comics and have an actual website at pungirls.net, and I'll do that comic on Christmas and run it, and I'll have all these fans that didn't see me forecast it right here. It'll be totally new to all these people, man! Or maybe not. Who knows? Anyways, I know what you came here for. You came here for a comic.

A few explanations about my school will--as usual--help you better enjoy the comic. This ran as the April Fool's comic, and whenever I do April Fool's comics, I go by the name "Slacker Jon Lerf." "Think Spring" was this event the student senate came up with, to boost school spirit and have some fun, it was basically a little party at lunch with some free food and music and a limbo contest, and probably some of those cheesy flower necklace wreath thingies, I forget. So in the comic, Milton comes up with his own ideas...
Turansky Day: Bob Turansky is Seven Hills' notoriously loud history teacher. He delivers his lectures yelling at the top of his lungs.
Soccer in the Commons: Against the rules! There had recently been some problems with kids playing soccer in the commons.
The other events are pretty self-explanatory...

More reruns on Friday, yo. I'm hopin' to get back in the game with semi-regular original content after New Year's. I'll let you know my plans.

(Looking for the Pungirls! archive? Dig in via the buttons below.)


Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home
Warning: The pungirls! team is not responsible for the content of the following ads, which are often hilariously mismatched:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?