Monday, January 08, 2007

 

31

BECKY'S NEW LOOK



Dudes, we are back. We are so back.
And I've got exciting new news! We are gonna be moving off the blog! we are gonna be moving to [Pungirls.net]. And boy am I looking forward to it...I had forgotten what a hassle it was to use the blog interface for webcomicking. All the going back and editing and manual linking...but enough of that! Onward we move. Dwight has got a workable site design up on Pungirls.net, using iStrip, and hopefully as he discovers more of its wonderful functions, we will have more cool stuff up on the site. Like a Links page! An About the Comic page! A Cast page! I have grandiose dreams.
So yo, you can check out the new site right here:

http://www.pungirls.net/strip

Due to scheduling stuff involving uploading the old archive, this comic will go up again as Wednesday's comic. And we are on schedule to deliver a comic on Friday too. I'm still considering whether to do this MWF or just Mondays and Fridays, but I'll have a decision for you on Friday. k? k.
I've got something super-special awesome planned on Monday, so be sure to tune in. Tell all your friends who like puns and/or the 80's.

Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home
Warning: The pungirls! team is not responsible for the content of the following ads, which are often hilariously mismatched:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?