Friday, January 05, 2007
Guys, You've Got to Come See This
Oh man, you guys, this is totally amazing. I mean, I thought that I was taking a bad idea and running with it by doing this comic, but this guy has gone way out of his way to create an incredible artistic rendering of a bad pun. I just figured I'd point you over in the direction of the awesomeness, because if you're here you're probably way into that sort of thing. I know I am.
In other, more Pungirls-related news, things are brewing. A thing will be finished brewing on Monday, and more brewed things will follow after that.
(Looking for the Pungirls! archive? Dig in via the buttons below.)


In other, more Pungirls-related news, things are brewing. A thing will be finished brewing on Monday, and more brewed things will follow after that.
(Looking for the Pungirls! archive? Dig in via the buttons below.)