Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Pungirls! #5




Yeah, you remember Decker, right?
Quite frankly, I'm really pleased with this strip; with the possible exception of the first strip, I think it's my best one to date. But what do you think? This is a blog, and we have a comment button there, so why not let us know what you think of the comics? Tell us what's working and what's not so funny. Seriously, we'd dig some feedback, bigtime!

Comments:
These are really great, Jackson! I am impressed. Good job, guys!

Elizabeth (Laughlin) Dillon
 
Dave--
There's nothing on Becky's shirt because she just went on a date. You're not going to wear your "I'm What Willis Was Talkin' 'Bout" t-shirt on a first date. Another bad t-shirt to wear on your first date is your "Also Available in Sober" t-shirt.

Elizabeth--
Thanks for the compliments; I really appreciate 'em! Glad you're enjoying the comics.
 
Doesn't stand on its own, but hilarious.
 
I would totally wear a "I'm what willis was talkin'bout" shirt...
 
Mmmm, the sweet sweet taste of surrealism.
 
hey Charles, thanks for pointing out that it doesn't stand on its own. Another friend of mine didn't get it at all because she'd actually forgotten who Decker is. So I added an explanatory note, of sorts.
 
This date with the cordless drill is your "best one to date"
 

Post a Comment



<< Home
Warning: The pungirls! team is not responsible for the content of the following ads, which are often hilariously mismatched:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?