Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Pungirls! #15




Oh my gosh. Finally. I had hoped to get this one up before midnight, but no such luck.
It's probably on the same artistic level quality-wise as the rest of the strips in the vampire storyline so far, but I think it's my strip with the lowest payoff of quality-for-effort to date. It looks about as good as other strips, but I sunk so much time into this thing it's not even funny, and didn't even make my deadline. And you know what? I must be totally insane because I wanted to add lamplight highlights to the characters' faces inside the train. I am actually regretting that I cannot waste even more time getting marginal increases in aesthetics.
Why am I pouring so much effort into a stupid comic with such brain-dead, unfunny pun-based gags? Do people enjoy them more for all my efforts? And yet I keep going.

There really is a city in Belgium called Hoboken. Wikipedia it. No lie. Also on the side of the train cars it says "Zug."

P.S. Take the survey.

Comments:
I thought they were just jumping to New Jersy
 
Thanks, David. it is exactly the same moon I always use in all my comics.
 
new game: try to find the moon in all of Jackson's comics
 
It's like Where's Waldo.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home
Warning: The pungirls! team is not responsible for the content of the following ads, which are often hilariously mismatched:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?